For the past 3 years I’ve gotten the FabFitFun (FFF) box. Yes… I’ve been one of those people for a very long time. However, I’m also the un-famous person who actually has to pay for mine. Anyway, this morning I woke up and wasn’t sure what I was going to write about this week. As I was answering work emails, I got the FedEx notification that my Fall FFF box had been delivered today. So, I decided to show and tell about all the fun stuff that I got in box this season!
- Luna Rica Bar. In most of the boxes there is some sponsored bar or snack to try. Obviously, they want you to like it and buy more…typical. Personally, I like CLIF and LARA bars but I’ll give this one a whirl. Flavor: Salted Caramel Nut. Calories: 170. Sugars: 16g. Allergies: Peanuts & Cashews.
- BeautyBlender ($20). It’s a rare occurrence, but sometimes I get excited and actually put on a full face of makeup. On such occasions, I like beauty blenders to contour my face. I learned recently that it’s important to pat in liquid contour because rubbing it in also rubs a lot of the color away. I’m excited to throw my old BeautyBlender out and replace it.
- Simply Whimsical Tea Towels ($14.99). I’m not totally sure what’s so great about these towels. I mean, they’re useful but they’re also just plain gray towels. Either way, I’ll use them.
- Skin&Co Roma Blue in Capri ($22). I’m a bit sad that I just bought a giant bottle of Dove Shower Gel last weekend. If I’d known this was coming, I would have just waited and used my bar soap for a few days longer. Oh well… I’m excited to give this a try.
- GlamGlow Bubble Sheet Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Masks ($9/each). I have been a bit too broke recently to buy sheet masks so I’m very happy to try these. I like using sheet masks about once a week. I usually draw a bath, slap on a facial mask, and try to practice self-care for a quick 30 minutes.
- Vince Camuto Luck Tote in “Red Desert” ($128). I had the opportunity to choose either a brush set or the tote. I chose the tote because I was actually just gifted a brush set last month. I also got to choose whether I wanted the color: black or red desert. I chose red desert because I prefer browns in the fall and blacks in the winter. Surprisingly, the bag is very pretty and doesn’t look cheap at all. Additionally, it’s made of vegan leather, so you don’t have to feel guilty about killing animals.
- Alfred French Press ($22). Next, I had the choice of either a teapot or French press. I already have a teapot that I received from a British couple while I was working as a missionary. Since I adore this British teapot I decided to get the French press. However, I have no idea how to use a French press. I guess I’ll be reading the instructions…
- Catherine Malandrino Umbrella in “Red Floral” ($39.99). My last choice was either for an umbrella or some wireless headphones. I have two pairs of Beats so I’m already set on the headphones front. So, I decided to get the umbrella. It’s super cute and, let’s face it, umbrellas are always handy to have around.
- Grown Alchemist Polishing Facial Exfoliant: Grapefruit & Glucomannan Extract ($67). I ALWAYS like getting new face-wash and exfoliants. I use a different kind each night before bed. I’ll let ya’ll know how this one works out!
- Touch In SOL Metallist Liquid Foil Lipstick Duo in “Penny” ($24.99). This lip-gloss has two sides, a matte side and a gloss side. I was very impressed by the matte side because it stayed on despite me trying to wipe it off with a tissue. I will definitely be wearing this soon!
Hopefully this post was as fun to read as it was to write. I hope ya’ll have a wonderful week! Perhaps you hate subscription boxes? Perhaps you hate surprises? You do you, boo.